- Representation Of The Victims Of Crime & The Relatives Of Victims
- Efficient Resolutions For Drink Driving Prosecutions
- Domestic Violence – Defence, Or Victim Representation
- Victims of Fraud & Documentary Falsifications
- Traffic Accidents – Defence Or Victim Representation
- Concealment Of Assets & Insolvency
- Out of court settlements
- Negotiation, Mediation, Arbitration
- Court actions
- Suing for criminal damages
Within De Cotta McKenna & Santafé (De Cotta Law) we have specialists who can deal with all types of criminal matters with experience in high profile, serious crime cases representing victims successfully; including murder & serious fraud.
We can also advise on general criminal procedure & litigation. Work encompasses criminal matters such as domestic violence, assaults, driving offences, criminal compensation and extradition. We have lawyers qualified to appear in all levels of Spanish criminal courts. In particular we have acted for companies and private individuals in matters such as fraudulent trading and property and timeshare fraud.
Individuals can bring private prosecutions and the families of victims can be represented before the authorities and in the courts.
In cases of road traffic prosecutions your legal costs may be covered by your insurance company and we will liaise with them on your behalf.