- Strategic Personal Injury Services for English Lawyers
- CPR Compliant Reports
- Personal Injury Law, Class Actions & Compensation Claims In Spain
- Road Traffic Accidents, Injuries In Public Places & Work-Based Injuries
- Claims For Injuries Whilst On Holiday Abroad In Spain
- Members of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers)
Our multilingual team of personal injury lawyers at De Cotta McKenna y Santafé, (DMS) work on behalf of insurance companies and other law firms. In fact we represent some of the top P.I. firms in England and have extensive experience in defending and pursuing class actions, compensation claims and personal injury claims in Spain and the Canary Islands. We are experienced preparing CPR compliant reports for claims such as accidents and travel claims abroad as well as reports on liability. In addition we can calculate damages according to Spanish law. As members of APIL (Association of Personal Injury Lawyers) and the Association of Spanish lawyers who specialise in civil responsibility and insurance matters (Asociación de Abogados de responsabilidad civil y seguros), our expertise encompasses Spanish personal injury law, class actions, medical negligence and public liability claim. So, in short we are ideally placed to be your legal partners here in Spain for all types of claims from road traffic accidents, holiday accidents, injuries in public places & work-based injuries.